Sunday, December 13, 2015

December 14, 2015 - Philippines - Dalawang lingo na lang...babalik ako doon

Subject line translation: "only 2 weeks...I am returning there"

Hello every one! 
This week was....let's just say an interesting one.  We had lots of stuff going on so didn't teach as many lessons as we had planned for but still had a successful week.

One of the things that happened was on Thursday, Elder Ordejan had a District Leader's meeting and Elder Neri's comp was also part of the meeting, so i met up with Elder Neri and i swear that dude is my best friend.  He has become like a brother to me.  So just to let you know if i or we ever come back to visit the Philippines it is mandatory that we bring him with us.  I hope that is okay.  I love that guy so much.  I really missed him and i don't know just like i can't describe how awesome it was to see him again.  He literally is like my best friend now.  So that was great.

On Sunday was Stake Conference and our branch was the choir and so we sang with them at stake conference, and of course they placed me in the middle and mic'd me up so that people could hear me.  I didn't really like that too much because it made look kind of prideful and show-offy:/ But it was okay.

On Saturday we had JR Sibayan's baptism (uncle of Bianca).  He asked me to baptize him and boy is he a big dude.  But i had the strength to dunk him so that was good haha:)  He is awesome and got super emotional during his testimony, and his mom Myrna now has an awesome testimony as well and is getting baptized on the 26th!!!  I sent lots of pics today.  One of them is random and is of a baby that looks like the baby off of Ice Age haha.  But lots of good pics from baptisms and stuff.  It is crazy because i only had 6 baptisms in India in 12 months, and now will have 13 in the Philippines in just 6 months.  Totally different missions.

Speaking of different missions......Guess who has  two thumbs, is 6'3", loves bball and got his visa this week??? This guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My batch got calls from President Clark on Tuesday night, and we got our visas and are going back in a week or two! Probably December 26 or  27 we will leave.  Super pumped!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!! I am ready. 
Me and Elder Parks went on exchange again this week, and i translated for him again haha, but no more of that in a couple weeks! It was actually a miracle/blessing from a little thing called fasting.  I told our whole batch last sunday to fast for our visas, and we did and two days later we got the call.  Super awesome.  I can't even describe how pumped i am...  So that is pretty much the stuff going on here!!! Trying not to get too Indian trunky haha. 

I love the christmas cards! Especially my pic with elder neri and with John! 
I got some disappointing news though about Sandra  and Judai and  Inggo.  All three have had difficulties with the WOW since i left.  It devastates me because i really hope they are not missionary converts.....it makes me feel bad.  Now i really know how God feels when we are struggling with a commandment...it sucks.  I was quite sad about that the other day.

So anyways you guys better get on the India trip plans:)
Love you all! 
Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment